Are you deciding whether to buy a new or used car? There are certainly are pros and cons to both options.
Below are five reasons why you may want to consider buying new:
- Peace of mind. Brand new cars come with a warranty, so you’ll have more peace of mind knowing that you can bring it into the dealership if there’s ever an issue.
- Safety. Newer cars often come with better technology and newer safety features that will help protect you and your precious passengers.
- Fewer repairs. Hopefully, your new car will remain out of the shop more than a used, older vehicle.
- Fuel economy. Most newer cars offer better gas mileage than those large older gas guzzlers.
- Financing. A car dealer may offer financing at a lower interest rate when buying new, which can reduce the amount of interest you pay over the life of the loan.